Priority Courier Experts has opportunities for independent contractors driving their own late model car, minivan, small pickup, large pickup, cargo or sprinter van, dock truck, flatbed straight truck, curtain side dock truck, or day cab tractor.
Priority also has limited opportunities in their Lease-to-Own program. We currently have new and used Ford cargo vans and Kenworth dock trucks plus one Kenworth day cab tractor. Our lease to own program is as easy as it sounds. The only decision you have to make is new or used. When you make the last payment, you own the vehicle. Priority has turned over more than 300 titles to drivers just like you who are seeking an opportunity. We understand that things happen in life, so Priority is willing to work with professional drivers with less than perfect credit. Use your driving experience as your credit qualifier. See us today before this year’s vehicles are gone.
Annual earning potentials:
- Day cab tractor/trailer: $165,000
- Flatbeds & curtain sides: $130,000
- Dock trucks: $120,000
- Cargo & sprinter vans:$65,000
- Small pickups: $50,000
- Cars: $42,000
Independent Contractor Qualifications
- Minimum age requirement is 23
- Must have a valid Minnesota or Wisconsin Drivers license
- Must have a valid DOT health card (we can direct you where to go)
- Must have a reasonably clean driving record. No DWI or Reckless in last three years
- No DOT reported at fault accidents
- Verifiable 3 year contract or employment history
- Must be incorporated as a Minnesota LLC or S corp. (we can direct you where to go)
Benefits of Being an Independent Contractor with Priority Courier Experts
- Start from your driveway every day to service the largest quality customer base in Minnesota.
- When you sign on with Priority, thousands of Minnesota’s most successful businesses have your number.
- Priority employs the industry’s most seasoned and professional dispatch team. Why might this matter to you? Every job you get comes from a dispatcher. So wouldn’t you rather work with the best?
- Daily reconcile of your earnings are emailed to you every night.
- Your settlement is direct deposited every week.
- We use easy to learn communication devices with signature capture.
- Two way radios ensure you can hear everything that goes on the instant you need to, which means no more missed exits or turning around to get work you already drove past.
- You have the freedom to set your own work schedule. Work as much and as long as you like. When your wheels are rolling, you’re making money at Priority.
- Priority operates 24/7/365.
- 98% of our deliveries are in town and same day. No matter what vehicle type you choose to drive, you’re home every night.
Call fleet services today and we’ll get you going. The start up process is simple. Successful contractors will have the financial resources to fund their start up expenses for a period of three to four weeks until compensation (settlements) are direct deposited to their bank account on a weekly basis.
Please forward your information via our information submission form and we will contact you within 4 business hours, or call us at (651) 748-4465.